Who is Jopling, Inc.?
Jopling, Inc. was founded in 1990 to provide investment banking services to middle market companies and larger corporations needing assistance with their middle market operations. The firm advises and assists clients in: selling companies, buying companies and valuing companies and securities (including fairness opinions).
What services do we offer?
Valuations and Fairness Opinions
Why do clients choose us?
- We come highly recommended or they've worked with us before with good results.
- We specialize in assignments like theirs and our view of the project and our suggested approach make sense.
- We are independent, usually with no conflicts of interest, especially as related to other service offerings (accounting, lending, research coverage, etc.).
- Their project will be more important to us than it would be to a larger firm (larger firm size is not an advantage on most middle market projects).
- The assignment will be handled by senior personnel, not delegated to junior staff.