All women wanted to look pretty and confidently beautiful. Having a gorgeously-looking straight hair means something that is so empowering. In this competitive world, women are likewise competitive. They can easily cope up with the demands of the world, regardless of what career path they are taking. Needless to say, women are indeed making their own statement and so does their hair. No wonder many girls are making a habit to visit the most top rated hair salons around town just to get their hair done. That crowning glory represents how women can become a queen in their own respective ways.
Why Go Straight?
- Many will agree that having a straight hair requires less maintenance. After washing, dry it, comb it and it’s all set. You’re good to go and will stay stylish until you get home.
- It’s also a hairstyle that works well, no matter what the occasion is. Whether it’s a formal engagement or an all-nighter party, just letting it fall is still absolutely stunning.
- You do not need any styling gel or cream. With a good shampoo and conditioner, just let it try, comb it with a round brush and voila! You’re all set.
- You need not stay long in the salon just for styling. If you need to be at a very special occasion, adding a little volume is enough to be elegantly beautiful.
- It’s an everyday do for professional women dominating the corporate world. No matter what you wear at work, your hair will nail it.
- Easier to experiment with. May you cut it short, pixie, bob, layered or midsection, it can easily cope with the style that you wanted to achieve. There is no fuss when it comes to having a straight hair. You can definitely achieve every style you wanted for as long as you treat it with the correct hair care formula.
Achieve a Naturally Straight Hair Without Going to the Salon
Nowadays, things can already be done right at the comfort of your own turf. Being a hair DIYer will save you a lot of time, money and risk, especially when it comes to maintaining or having a straight hair. Time because you do not need to wait in the line just to be assisted. Money because you will no longer spend so much for hair treatments and maintenance solution after. And risk because it will save you from being exposed to chemicals and heating tools that can be harmful to your hair and scalp.
Become a DIY hair straightening expert
Here are some tips that you can try in order to get that straight hair you’ve always wanted.
- Brush until wet hair dries up. After you’ve washed your hair, allow it to completely dry while you start brushing it at least every 5mins. Cut your hair in sections as you brush them to establish those strands to become straight. Doing this with a fan is faster and at the same time will surely give you that straighter hair glam after brushing.
- The hair friendly rollers. The old school rollers are still a thing until today only that they got a bit bigger. You can use them to give your hair a straighter style. Divide your wet hair into sections that will fit those rollers. Make sure that they are tightly fixed in your head and let it completely dry.
- The ponytails. Separate two sections of your damp hair like two ponytails. Secure each section with soft elastics with a distance of an inch per hair elastic all the way down. It doesn’t need to be too tight to avoid any markings of the bond. Sleep on it and let them loose in the morning.
- Make your own straightening cream. You can DIY your own straightening solution with just milk and honey. It’s absolutely safe and natural. The recipe goes with 1 cup of whole or fresh coconut milk mixed with 1 tablespoon of natural honey. Lather the mask onto your hair and scalp for an hour before washing it off.
So why do you still need to go to a hair straightening salon if you can do the treatment all by yourself? These tips are not just for you to save monetarily, but it is basically to save you from any possible solutions that may give you a negative side effect. Not just to your hair, but to your health too. But if you do not have the time and the courage to become a DIYer then you can always visit your trusted permanent hair straightening salon Rockville or any trusted hair salons around you to receive professional hair treatment and tips on how to properly maintain your fabulously straight hair. For sure that they will also care for you as much as they do to your hair.