While you’re in your medical weight loss diet plan, there are some individuals who seem to lose weight effortlessly. Like they don’t seem to have a diet routine or a weight loss program, that unlike you, is dedicated of following and sticking to.
If you are one of the many people who spend hours in the gym and won’t stop until fatigue takes a toll on you or is someone who deprives yourself with everything else except salad, what will you feel if you find out that there are ways to get that ideal body weight and figure without doing anything or actually – nothing.
LOSING WEIGHT WITHOUT ANY PRESSURE
If you think that those who are losing weight without applying too much effort is not doing anything literally, it’s just that they have learned the art of looking at weight loss from a holistic point of view. More than just the kilos and extra pounds you have ditched, it’s the feeling of being healthy while you gracefully trim down to your ideal figure. This kind of mindset is what will make you appreciate the idea that losing weight is not all about hard work and effort, that it’s not really complicated – you just have to enjoy the thought that you are losing weight.
THE THREE FACTORS OF WEIGHT LOSS
The real deal about weight loss is that it only revolves around three things – Diet, Exercise, and Lifestyle. The challenge here is that you try to adapt to a healthy routine weekly and discover the improvements for yourself. You will soon realize how effortlessly you have achieved your ideal weight without battling with a lot of fitness programs and instead, you are looking at your best and feeling at your best which is the real game changer and a life changer.
- Make it a habit of eating 2-3 servings of fruits every single day. They are rich in antioxidants and can help you set aside certain food cravings.
- Practice having at least 3-4 servings of veggies or seasonal veggies to your daily meal. They loaded with fiber and is the best satiety for reaching your ideal weight.
- Choose whole wheat products over the refined ones. Whole wheat products are rich in fiber and nutrients and are easily digested compared to refined products. Plus, you don’t need to worry about binging and craving.
- Add salads and soups to your diet.
- Have nuts added to your daily meal
- Be creative with legumes and beans. They’re the best source of protein.
- Have omega-3 rich foods.
- Fill your plate with more veggies and fruits.
- Enjoy plating in some healthy proteins.
- Instead of iced or cold coffee, try ordering green tea.
- Have low-fat dairy in your everyday diet.
- Include one fruit to your daily breakfast menu.
- Control your salad dressing by keeping them on the side.
- Have more of the healthy fats from nuts, seeds, and olive oil.
- Swap your favorite chips with healthier snacks like light salads, buttermilk, almonds, roasted Chana, and sprout Chaat.
- Appreciate eating at home and home-cooked meals. It’s easier to control the calories that you consume every single day.
- Practice chewing slowly.
- Get used to plate portion control.
- Ditch drinks loaded with sugar.
- Leaner cuts of meat have fewer calories.
- Study the healthy cooking methods such as steaming, roasting, sautéing, and boiling.
- Don’t limit your kitchen oil to just one.
- Chug in more water every day and avoid sodas or colas.
- Never use artificial sweeteners.
- Involve yourself in physical activities.
- Never starve yourself or skip meals.
- Consume more fruits.
- Get tons of sleep to avoid binge munching.
- Ditch buffets.
- Plan your menu in advance.
- Always eat your breakfast.
- Travel smart and don’t just eat anything on your way.
- Take advantage of seasonal veggies and fruits.
- Having a 10-minute of morning sunshine is better than your morning coffee or tea.
- Get 30 strides every day.
- Practice deep breathing every day for 5 minutes.
- Running helps burn more calories.
- Have some bonding sessions with friends by walking around.
- Brisk walking for at least 45-60 minutes can burn 225-300 calories in your body.
- Swimming can burn 400 – 700 calories.
- Cycling for an hour can help you get rid of up to 1100 calories.
- Dancing can burn 600 to 800 calories.
You can inquire with any medical weight loss centers about these easy slimming techniques and see what works for you best.